Thursday, May 10, 2007

92 bottles of beer

92 miles really, and that is all that is left of the Berkeley RR. Glad to see some master bros in there for the pain. Just a few to many Strawberries, so I'll stay home and muck it up this weekend with some single track on those awesome new s-work all condition tires, they grip the trail like it were paved! next weekend, it will be a mtb feast, with cccx and napa on which to gorge. Mt Hambone?... painful fun, especially if you do the round trip back up calaveras.
Have fun....

4 comments:

dr-nitro said...

Oh come on, Kman, join in the pain this Saturday. I need some geezer company.

Henri said...

your twisting my arm hard, Nitro, for the 7:30am start. the sassman is in.

dr-nitro said...

Oh damn, I did not see the 7:30 thing. Oh well, I'm in anyway. Come on, though, geezers unite.

Henri said...

ok, I'll kep my vino cunsumption to one bottle and rise with the sun to meet many happy faces before dawn. we can wager on our own inter-geezer race.